Friday, November 30, 2007

Have You Seen Blogskinny.com ?

I registered my blog recently at www.blogskinny.com. This is a great site and they offer a lot to their bloggers. One thing they offer is an article submission page (click here and visit the page). All the articles that are submitted on this page are original works and are categorized alphabetically. As a member you can have your articles archived so you can go back and read them or send them to others. One thing the staff does that a lot of others do not is add a human review element. As an author you must write your article and submit it for review before it is published on their site. This is an important tool because it weeds out all of the people who try and post inappropriate comments and content.

There are many links on their page that contain everything from music and technology blogs to city specific blogs and even links to apply for credit cards. It’s free to join and it’s free to register your blog and post articles. They will promote your blog and help drive traffic so go check it and join!

1 comment:

taylor7220 said...

Hey, first I want to say nice blog. I've recently register one of my blogs, www.TheHotRodGarage.net with blogskinny and I'm just not sure on how they help promote blogs. Do you have and info that would clear this up for me. Thanks